Tamuku is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information we collect
You are not required to provide information directly to us in order to view the Site.
However, when you subscribe for WhatsApp Alerts services, you will need to provide the following information
- Mobile number
- E-mail ID
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- WhatsApp Alerts: We will be using your mobile number to send you promotions, notifications, or other services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails & WhatsApp messages about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address & mobile number which you have provided while subscribing to WhatsApp Alerts services
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- Statistical analysis: In order to learn more about how our Site is used, we aggregate and analyze the data that we collect. We may use this information, for example, to monitor and analyze use of the Site, to increase our Site's functionality, and to better tailor our content and design to suit our visitors' needs.
- Enforcement: We may use the information that we collect to prevent illegal activities, to enforce the Site's Terms and Conditions, and to otherwise protect our rights and the rights of our users. In addition to the uses identified above, we may use the information that we collect for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information provided on the Tamuku Website to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this website will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Tamuku undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the customer to any person unless such action is necessary to the extent required by law and for regulatory purposes .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Confidentiality and security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.