Post a Development Sector Opportunity on Tamuku - Jobs, Events, Training, Webinars, Studies, Courses, Funding, etc
Reach NGOs/ Development Professionals quicker and faster!
Use the Tamuku Posting platform to share the opportunities to reach the Tamuku Subscribers...
What is Tamuku Alerts?
Tamuku is a WhatsApp Alerts Service for NGOs and Development Professionals in India. We share relevant, high quality opportunities to our subscribers via WhatsApp on various opportunities:
- Funding Opportunities for NGOs
- Foreign Funding Opportunities for NGOs
- Development Sector Jobs
- Development Studies/ Scholarships/ Fellowships
- Upcoming Events and Trainings
- Useful Websites and Apps
- FPO (Farmer Producer Organisation) Alerts
You can now use this platform to share about the opportunities that you have from our Organisation or your Network to reach our 1200+ subscribers. There is no fee for this.
How can you post your opportunity?
- Fill the relevant "Post an Opportunity on Tamuku" Google Form Link given as below
- Post a Development Sector Job Opportunity
- Post an Event or Training or Webinar Opportunity
- Post a Development Course or Studies or Fellowship or Scholarship Opportunity
- Post a Funding Opportunity for NGOs
- Post an Opportunity for FPOs (Farmer Producer Organisation) -
- Post an Useful Website & Mobile App for NGOs & Development Sector Professionals -
- Fill all the necessary details accurately
- Our team will then process your submission. It should take us 2-3 days of time
- If found relevant and appropriate, Tamuku will share the posting on it’s Tamuku WhatsApp Alerts immediately in the coming days/ week
- For any queries or feedback, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Tamuku has the obligation to ensure the quality of the Alerts we send to our subscribers. So, Tamuku shall hold the right to accept the submission and thereby send it or not. Any inappropriate or irrelevant content will not be shared
- Tamuku does not post/ share any other marketing content or advertisements. So, we encourage you not to submit any such postings