Tamuku WhatsApp Alert Service is an initiative of Gateway Consultancy, a boutique consultancy firm, founded with the mission to support NGOs to maximise impact.
- We will never sell or misuse your name, mobile number and e-mail for any other purpose other than for our service provision and internal database management.
- We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in the sites we share and do not constitute any endorsement of the parties or their products and services.
- We recommend the subscribers to use their discretion on how they want to use the information we share.
- We will never send unrelated or unwanted information to your phone number either via WhatsApp or any other instant messaging services.
- Due to the transactional costs and logistic complexity, we will not entertain any request for refunding. The amount once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, you can chose to 'UnSubscribe' from our list, any time, by sending a 'STOP' message to our WhatsApp number.
- We request you not to call/ text/ WhatsApp us to the number provided. We will not entertain any such calls/ connections.
- In case of any further queries, you can reach out to team Tamuku at email@example.com